In the second episode of the Neutrium podcast, Trevor and Matt present the theory behind the Joule-Thomson effect and discuss the dangers and prevention of hydrate formation.
Links of potential interest:
- Neutrium on hydrate formation in gas systems
- Neutrium on Joule-Thomson cooling
- What went wrong?: Case Histories of Process Plant Disasters and How they Could Have Been Avoided
- Lees' Loss Prevention in the Process Industries
- iChemE Feyzin Disater case study
- Health and Safety Executive Feyzin accident summary